Join us! Graphic Designer
Friends, we are on the hunt for a dynamic new member of our coffee-loving team – Graphic Designer.
This exciting position has just become available! We are looking for a super creative Graphic Designer who can't wait to get stuck in to the Cloud Picker team and work on all aspects of the brand across many forms of media - web, print, social media, photography, packaging to copywriting! You will be the brand guardian but will be getting support from the Director who comes from a graphic design background. This really is a huge opportunity to see your work published across all platforms for a national and international audience. As we’re a small team, you have a strong direct input with no external clients involved. We encourage creativity, and thinking outside the box and want to find a designer who can bring new ideas to the table and elevate the Cloud Picker brand for different projects and outputs.
We have lots of new projects coming up and in turn are looking for someone who can support the business from the get go. Strong photography and video / motion skills are essential and it would help if you liked coffee! Coding is not essential but having some understanding of HTML and CSS would be a big advantage.
While your line manager will be the Director you will work alongside the Sales and Business Development Manager, Ecommerce Executive, Field and Partner Executive and the Roastery Manager.
Please include your CV and a cover letter stating why you think this role is for you. Please also supply a portfolio of your most recent work or work that your super proud of!
Reporting to: Director
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience.
Start date: August 16th 2021
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Application deadline: August 4th 2021
Application to: email@example.com
Experience and Skills
What's in it for you?
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Assisting with product development and new product launches .
- Concept development and ideation
- Updating and designing company documents, presentations.
- Creating content for web and social media, in collaboration with other team members
- Updating website with new products.
- Photographing and art directing new product shots, and brand imagery like Cafe and Roastery photos for social media and website. .
- Newsletters design and content development.
- Brand development.
- Ongoing design.
- Packaging design.
- ‘How to’ Product and training Videos
- Art working files
- Maintaining website, create new pages, updating homepage.
- Designing Café marketing material and menus.
- Signage and spacial design in Cafe
- Liaising with printers and internal departments.
- Creating short motion graphics / animations for newsletter, social media etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design or a similar field
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Ability to think on your feet and bring new ideas to the Cloud Picker brand.
- HTML/CSS knowledge is an advantage.
- A role to own and call your own.
- Free weekly coffee allocation.
- Private healthcare (after successful probation).
- Working in a collaborative organisation where your opinions are validated and all ideas considered.
- Competitive, negotiable salary.
Come on, show us what you got!