Join us! ECommerce Executive.
Ecommerce has been so important to our Cloud Picker family in the last year, and we want to give that side of the business the TLC it deserves! We're looking for an ECommerce Executive to help us do just that.
We have got so many exciting things coming up for us. In what has been one of our busiest years yet, our online shop and social media presence have become so important to us and we want to keep going with that momentum and make it even better. That's where you come in!
Reporting to the Sales & Business Development Manager, the ECommerce Executive will take up a key position in a fast-growing priority area for the business, driving the daily operations of the Cloud Picker website and other digital channels, improving the online experience both from an engagement perspective and other attributes and metrics.
We are looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven ecommerce professional who can drill down on the data to produce innovative models for success, identifying trending products and sales channels before they are trending. Ultimately you will be able to adapt quickly, hit the ground running and implement your skills to position Cloud Picker for greater success in the ecommerce field.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, or use this space to creatively showcase your skills - the choice is yours!
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience.
Experience and Skills
What's in it for you?
- Work with the Sales and Business Development Manager, Directors and in-house Graphic Designer to facilitate/implement e-Commerce strategies, promotions, website copy, imagery, and video assets.
- Generate the monthly/quarterly digital ecommerce & marketing reports and analyse basic trends to improve the platform & grow sales.
- Analyse metrics and draw key insights from marketing programmes to cater to customer engagement & conversion.
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing (Klaviyo) and social media.
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance.
- Monitor the daily transaction orders to gauge high purchase periods.
- Monitor the site daily, ensuring all site functionalities are working correctly and if issues are found they are resolved quickly.
- Develop a thorough understanding and segmentation of Cloud Picker customers and propose ways to better communicate with market segments.
- Support the Sales and Business Development Manager with reporting and manage an ongoing optimisation programme to maximise performance via A-B testing, AI adaption or other innovative testing measures
- Support different areas of the business by updating content across different segments on the website.
- Collaborative work with other team members to ensure products are available and represented correctly both online and in-home.
- To pick up additional responsibilities to assist with delivery of team objectives as required by the Sales and Business Development Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either marketing or business, with a focus on ecommerce.
- Minimum 2+ years’ ecommerce experience ideally within FMCG or similar.
- Have a strategic mentality to grow existing business, collaborating with members of the senior management team. Leveraging brand loyalty and contributing to the evolution of the company as an omni-channel business.
- Strong understanding of or have experience working within the Irish market with demonstrated ability to broaden reach into the European markets and further abroad.
- Understanding and passion in the specialty coffee market are ideal but not a necessity.
- Strong aptitude for utilising emerging technologies Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Project Management tools, custom apps.
- Demonstrated impact in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Ability to think on your feet and bring new ideas to the business.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and use web metrics and analytics tools to derive insights and measure success.
- A role to own and call your own.
- Free weekly coffee allocation.
- Private healthcare (after successful probation).
- Workplace and work from home flexibility.
- Working in a collaborative organisation where your opinions are validated and all ideas considered.
- Competitive, negotiable salary.
If you think you can knock our socks off, hit us up!
Expected start date: 31/7/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent