Hiring - Office Manager
Yes! We've got another incredible opportunity waiting for you! Cloud Picker is now on the hunt for a dynamic addition to our team – Office Manager, with a passion for organisation and a knack for bundling the details and joining the dots.
This exciting role is fresh on the table, in fact we've never had an Office Manager before. We're seeking an Office Manager with experience to dive into the Cloud Picker family. You'll be at the heart of our operations, managing all things administrative, HR, compliance and ensuring our office runs like a well-oiled machine and be the voice and face to customers and visitors the first time they meet us.
As the 'Chief of Staff & Efficiency', you'll work closely with our directors, accountant and management team, to ensure the business is running at full capacity. Your ability to take direction is crucial and your willingness to exhume to-do lists invaluable.
We've got a lineup of exciting projects in the pipeline, and we need you to hit the ground running. Your skills will be multifaceted, having experience across digital management platforms, HR programs and apps, a wizard when compiling collaborative thoughts into one place and not afraid of technology. In fact, we want you to find ways for the team to do better and improve our process.
While you'll report directly to the directors, you'll work collaboratively with wider staff, where it's likely no two days will be the same.
If you believe this role is your perfect match, send over your CV, a cover letter outlining why you're the right fit and the experience you can bring to this growing group of coffee lovers!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or disability status.
Reporting to: Directors
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience
Start date: Immediate
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Application deadline: 20.10.23
Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and Skills
What's in it for you?
- New Supplier Account Forms
- Managing Holidays, TOIL etc on BrightHR
- Reconciling the weekly hours on Blip
- Ordering stationery and ad hoc items
- Monitoring Gas/Electricity and similar for best rates
- Keeping track of delivery and matching to dockets
- Bookkeeping - Posting the purchase invoices into Quickbooks
- Event quoting ensuring prospective customers needs are met
- Management and entry of industry awards
- The point of contact for Cloud Picker customers
- Answering phones and email queries
- Booking accommodation, flights, car rentals and balancing company car shared use
- Assist in the onboarding of new hires, maintaining of HR files
- Maintain, update and enforce office policies
- File data in relation to environmental procedure
- Provide general support to visitors
- Be the point of contact for staff queries
- Liaising with 3rd parties to maintain office condition and cleanliness
- Data entry
- Database management
- Basic bookkeeping
- Experience with Shopify or similar E-commerce SAAS
- Ability to maintain and update various digital ledgers for the company to refer back to
- Calendar and schedule management
- Problem solving
- Note taking and minutes
- If you can make a flat white that is handy but certainly not necessary - we will teach you!
- A role to own and call your own
- Free weekly coffee allocation
- Learning a new skill - coffee making!
- Free parking
- Private healthcare (after successful probation)
- Working in a collaborative organisation where your opinions are heard and all ideas considered
- Competitive, negotiable salary
As this is a new role, we see this being a role where the duties under management may expand as the role settles amongst our team.