Hiring! Cafe Manager
Hiring! Cafe Manager
If you get excited by every step of the coffee making process, care about the sustainability of the industry, but also love all the all encompassing aspects of managing a cafe like stock control and keeping everything fresh and exciting - Cloud Picker coffee has an exciting opportunity for you!
Your role is Cloud Picker’s newest Cafe Manager. Working as a lead Barista, this is a self-standing, independent role, overseeing admin for the cafe, HR responsibilities, customer service and quick decision making. You will be managing a small team with duties including rostering, ordering products, stock take and appropriate management of stock levels. We are looking for a candidate with the right attitude towards specialty coffee, management and customer service. Striving for excellence in all aspects of their work but especially in offering the best coffee experience to our customers possible. Creating a warm and welcoming environment for customers and staff in the cafe to explore, taste and learn more about coffee.
This is a leadership role, you drive coffee standards, maintain the highest level of customer service as well as taking significant responsibility for on-the-job education and training.
What we are looking for
Some of the kicks we offer
- First and foremost you know how to dial in coffee and continuously adjust recipes based on weight, time and taste
- Review operations and financial reports to identify areas to improve the business- consistently achieving financial goals for the café
- Be the first point of contact - assist customers with any queries and requests around products and equipment
- Clear understanding of HACCP and food safe protocols
- Submit operations summaries to directors
- An eye for design and visual merchandising
- Passion for customer service and best quality coffee
- Helpful and kind with a can-do attitude and an for detail
- Prior experience at a high volume cafe
- Cultivate a welcoming and exciting environment centred around speciality coffee
- Demonstrate excellent hospitality to everyone in the cafe
- Coach, develop and inspire staff on a daily basis
- Maintain cleanliness of cafe and cafe equipment and set up schedule for regular maintenance
- Clearly define goals and expectations for team members using performance review tools and hold your team accountable for successful performance
Possess a self-motivated approach to own personal and professional growth and growth of Cloud Picker brand
- SCA Accreditation of benefit but not required
- Experience or the desire to compete in barista competitions of benefit but not required
- International experience of benefit but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Access to the best equipment and brands in the industry
- Access to competitions and industry events
- Work closely with the roastery team
- An ever rotating range of specialty coffee offers
- Staff coffee perks.
Cloud Picker is an Equal opportunities employer.
Fluent in English and be eligible to work full time in Ireland.
Full time position, with availability required over weekends.
Apply with your full CV and covering letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate and referencing the required skills and experience to Peter@CloudPickerCoffee.ie