Marketing and Content Executive
We’re hiring a Marketing and Content Executive
At Cloud Picker Coffee, a market leading specialty coffee roasting company based in Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland, we are on the lookout for a creative and dynamic Marketing Executive, specialising in all things digital.
This role is designed for an individual who is eager to help shape our brand’s online persona and communication. As a key player in our sales and marketing team, your core mission will be to implement cutting-edge digital and social media strategies, as well as compelling copy that resonates with our audience, fostering engagement and growth.
A unique opportunity to exhibit your proficiency in enhancing social media accounts and developing captivating content for our website and blogs that creates a unified brand and message across all mediums and channels.
Required Skills and Qualifications
What's in it for you?
- Craft and manage unique, engaging content for our own channels, including but not limited to - CloudPickerCoffee.ie, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, X, Youtube and Klaviyo.
- Work as a process and in collaboration with our marketing team to deliver on brand messaging that hits with our consumer base.
- Consider the medium/channel and build out specified content.
- Generate captivating copy for various platforms, including blog articles, maintaining brand voice and messaging consistency.
- Generate traditional print copy - PR, product, advertorial as required.
- Observe and monitor inbound opportunities for our sales team.
- Monitor metrics and insights of historical and current content to make informed decisions on future content.
- Analyse consumer buying trends to shape content strategy and social media initiatives.
- Contribute to pricing strategies through detailed market research and trend analysis reporting.
- Ensure social media efforts align with broader business development objectives.
- Implement effective online moderation techniques to cultivate a positive community atmosphere. Support the Sales & Marketing Director ensuring the brand is correctly represented with our partners and colleagues.
- A willingness to not only create content but be involved in content creation in front of the camera.
- Demonstrated and proven experience in content creation and copywriting, especially for social media, email and websites.
- Deep understanding of consumer behaviours and market dynamics. Especially within the FMCG category.
- Exceptional writing skills, capable of producing compelling, brand-aligned content.
- Proficiency in social media management and analytical tools.
- Experience with website management and web tools such as; Shopify and their diverse range of applications.
- Creative flair for identifying and following digital trends.
- Collaborative spirit in a fast-paced setting.
- Photography skills are of benefit but not essential.
- A full drivers licence is preferred.
- A role and growth opportunities within a leading entity in the specialty coffee industry.
- Creative opportunity and dynamic team environment.
- In-house design and videography assistance at your disposal.
- Private Health Care (after successful probation).
- Free onsite parking.
- Use of a shared company electric car.
- Ireland Bike to Work Scheme available.
- Free weekly coffee program.
If you believe this role is your perfect match, send over your CV, a cover letter outlining why you're the right fit and the experience you can bring to this growing group of coffee lovers!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or disability status.
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Director
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience
Start date: Immediate
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Application deadline: 01.03.24
Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org