Start date: Immediate
We're growing & 2020 is proving to be a big one already! We are currently recruiting for a Wholesale Account Manager.
Although you will be working as part of the team, it is a self starter and independent role reporting directly to the director. You will be part based in our roastery on Stannaway Drive, Crumlin but the job will be taking you across Dublin daily/weekly and Ireland/Europe when necessary. We are now accepting CV’s and cover letters in which we’d like you to write about yourself, your ambitions, career to date and the reason why you think you’d be a great fit for Cloud Picker Coffee.
This is a challenging role, you will be a strong juggler of tasks and welcome knee-jerk moments/requests like they never happened.. water off a ducks back so to speak! You enjoy the challenge of managing wholesale accounts and weekly orders. Some technical/machine maintenance experience will be advantageous too. You should have confidence in your knowledge, but also be diplomatic, approachable, and take a pragmatic approach. You will actively build positive relationships with our coffee partners and their staff, fostering a sense of community among the baristas working with our coffee. Most of all you love building relationships and maintaining same... this is key to the role.
Managing the weekly wholesale orders is a major part of this role so you will also need to be very structured in your daily work, with a flair for complicated excel spreadsheets and one who takes satisfaction in getting all your ducks in a row. You will take an active role in ensuring that production is as efficient as possible, actively seeking ways to improve systems in all aspects of production: ordering, stock control, packing and delivery.
And finally, as well as a love of coffee, you are passionate about the coffee industry and hospitality in general, committed to keeping up with innovations and developments in the field, and to furthering your own education.
- Help wholesale accounts develop quality and grow business
- Weekly deliveries of orders into customers (drivers license required)
- Being a point of contact for all customers including online sales
- Provide first-line technical support to wholesale accounts
- Deliver barista training to wholesale customers when required
- Take wholesale orders and communicate to production team
- Develop sales to wholesale accounts
- Actively increasing sales and seeking out opportunities
- Customer events and engagement - Fun!
- Visiting our customers in their shops/cafes
- Coordinate and plan production with the roastery team
- Assist with production, packing, as required
- Manage stock and ordering of retail products and packaging
- Ensure HACCP policies are followed at all times
- Organising and overseeing events (internal and external)
- Participate in weekly meetings
- Reporting to the director
- Full clean drivers license
- Experienced Barista
- Strong computer and email skills
- Budgeting, pricing and projections
- Ability to work towards deadlines, both company and customers
- Huge focus on excellent customer service and relations
- Team work
- Experience in the speciality coffee industry
- Experience in sales
Some travel will be involved, and a full driving licence is a requirement for the position. While you will be an integral part of the production team, roasting will not be a part of this role.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Leave a comment